This robust KVANT FB4-QS NET | Quick Connect interface is designed to be easily attached to any Clubmax laser display system for convenient operation. This version includes a network switch for easy networking of multiple laser systems. It also provides the user with additional ILDA signal output (inbuilt ILDA signal splitter).
Pangolin Quickshow 5.0 control software is included and Pangolin Beyond software upgrades are available.
The FB4 is a media server for your laser show, allowing you to control all projectors and show control parameters and giving you the ability to easily interface with other lighting and production equipment.
- Full Network Control.
- Network Switch for easy daisy-chain.
- Dual ILDA Output (ILDA signal splitter).
- Standalone SD card memory (auto-show playback).
- Full-colour OLED display.
- Support for ArtNet, ILDA, OSC and CITP (coming soon).
- Support for up to 120K scan speeds [for above 30kpps speeds Pangolin Beyond software is required].
- Support for 6-colour channels.
- Improved high definition laser output, with interpolation.