Proactive maintenance corrects the source of underlying equipment conditions. The goal of proactive maintenance is to reduce unplanned downtime, equipment failure, and risks associated with operating faulty equipment.
This maintenance procedure takes about 8 hours and includes the following tasks:
- Thermal repasting of all modules within the system.
- Beam alignment of all laser diodes and modules within the system.
- Adjustment of scanners and drivers for optimal performance.
- Inspection of internal cabling.
- System performance check with a written protocol.
Please note that the price excludes any shipping. The customer is responsible for safe shipping of the equipment to us and back to them.