|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||indoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||ILDA [for Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX see Options below]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||339 x 168 x 270|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||5.2 x 4.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.58 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 40 Kpps @ 8° [more Options below]|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||340|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Included in the set:||1.5M power lead, 10M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual.|
|HW features:||Power output adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, scan-fail safety mode selector, scanning system overload protection.|
|Laser safety features:||Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.|
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.
Over the years, thousands of Clubmax lasers found their customers all around the world. Clubmax systems have a great reputation and hold their price up well. What we offer today is the 3rd generation of our all-time bestseller that we crafted to perfection. Clubmax lasers are available in the range from 2 to 15W.
The Clubmax series lasers are a radically simple solution for anything from several thousand people raves to the smallest private clubs and cosy venues. Developed with regard to challenging clubbing environments, the design is optimised to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long life span of the system as a whole.
Clubmax 2000 is a cost-effective and low maintenance laser display system, with beam properties that make it very efficient for all small to mid-size indoor venues.
Highlights of the Clubmax 2000 laser display system:
- battlefield tested chassis, housing and internal design are all robust and sturdy, making Clubmax an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring and hire.
- ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source ensures high brightness at long projection distances. The premium quality laser source is manufactured by us and uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with default ScannerMax 506 scanner set; up to 60 Kpps with optional Saturn 1 scanners.
- a comprehensive range of adjustment controls at the rear panel.
- an easily accessible beam alignment mechanism - no need to take the lid off.
- direct compatibility with DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, SafetyScan lens bracket, 4-way masking plate and FB4-QS Quick Connect control interface.
- it can be factory fitted with a Single or Dual Optical Bench and PASS card.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.