- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
excl. shipping & TAX
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector/stage light|
|Suitability:||indoor/outdoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||FB4-STD [Ethernet, ArtNet | PC, Lighting Console or Autoplay]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||171 x 171 x 359|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||5.2 x 4.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.58 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 28 Kpps @ 8°, max. 60°|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||340|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Included in the set:||
1.5M power lead, 10M Ethernet rj45 signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual. Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for FREE download.
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface.
Scanning system overload protection.
Star-burst laser effect [2nd aperture].
3W white LED blinder.
|Laser safety features:||
Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.
Compact in size, being a fully equipped 2W full-colour RGB laser display system with build-in burst effect and 3W white LED blinder - that’s Kvant Burstberry. With our Burstberry, you can now easily create all the super-cool laser effects that seemed impossible to accomplish before.
Controlling a complex setup made of many Burstberries is now so simple thanks to the control via ArtNet protocol.
The system is designed to work as a multi-head laser system and can be assembled into virtually any geometrical formation. Individual units can be physically clipped together from 6 different directions, which makes it possible to create more or less any kind of shape you can imagine.
Here are 12 Burstberry features to acknowledge:
- Burstberry is a powerful full-colour scanning laser 2.4 times brighter than comparable systems.
- A cluster of several Burstberries offers phenomenal graphical performance.
- Burstberry has a rotating diffraction grating effect.
- Burstberry has powerful LED blinder.
- Burstberry is controlled from a lighting desk or a PC. Autoplay mode is also available.
- Burstberry is compatible with our SafetyScan lens attachment.
- Optical diffraction element is also available for Burstberry.
- Burstberry is compact, relatively light and robust.
- Optional spread plates are used to create a gap between adjacent Burstberries if needed.
- Six Burstberry units are packed in a single flight case, making them very easy and economical to transport.
- The FB4 control interface is built-in as standard, making Burstberry compatible with all major lighting desk manufacturers.
- Beam alignment mechanism is easily accessible via a slot located on the side of Burstberry.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
If you want several lasers for your indoor venue or need smaller lasers to support big ones on a large stage, then Busrtberry is the system for you!